Wir suchen Dich als...
Key Account Manager Payment Test Automation (f/m/x)
We are seeking a hungry, motivated, detail oriented and articulate team player who will build and develop existing partners and clients, as well as generate new business, new partnerships and new clients. The test automation business is a strategic focus for us and we need you to help us grow this business.
Abrantix AG, headquartered in Switzerland, is an international provider of payment software and technologies. Our software enables millions of people in commerce to pay at card terminals, certifications of terminals to be carried out by our test robots, or card transactions of all kinds to be reconciled fully automatically in finance departments. In the realization of our products and solutions, we rely on the most innovative technologies, through which our customers receive the greatest added value.
Our offices are in Switzerland (Zurich), Germany (Frankfurt & Munich), Slovenia (Koper & Ljubljana), UK (London) and Australia (Newcastle – but we can also accept candidates working from Sydney or Melbourne.
We are a technology company made up of many payments and tech geeks now looking to strengthen our sales capabilities. Ideally you will share with us a passion for technology, a flair for innovation and have experience in the card payments industry.
Working with us means:
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Innovative and fast moving company
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Potential to grow with us
Want to get your hands dirty and build your own future? We are the place for you. We have laid the groundwork to grow, now we need you to help us build our future sales team. Start hands on, improve our processes and data, increase turnover and over time create our future sales operations.
We are a growing global business with offices in Europe and Australia. You will find our partners and clients on all continents (USA, Latam, Europe, APAC). Flexibility regarding working hours and travel is essential.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for clients and partners
- Develop a trusted relationship with partners
Our partners sell and implement automation solutions to our end clients. Our test automation tools are an important piece of the puzzle as they allow end to end automation and provide a USP to our partners. We need to ensure we provide all the help we can to the partners to sell our products and to stay at the forefront of their minds.
- Building, growing and processing sales pipelines to generate business
Payment test automation with robotics is in its infancy. While we have made a lot of gain in the last few years, there is still a huge market potential out there. We need you to help us tap into that, directly and through our partners.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a comparable role
- Experience dealing with enterprise companies such as banks
- Analytical capabilities
- Flair for technology
- Knowledge of card payments industry
- You have a high degree of customer-oriented thinking and acting
- You have very good communication and expression skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
- Flexibility regarding working hours and travel is essential.