We are looking for you as....
Technical Support Agent (f/m/x)
We are looking for a dedicated and qualified Technical Support Agent (f/m/d, German/English speaking) with immediate effect or by appointment. With your very good technical understanding you will strengthen our team in Zurich-West in the 1st and 2nd level support of our applications. We are looking for a personality with a strong customer and service oriented mentality.
Abrantix AG, headquartered in Switzerland, is an international provider of payment software and technologies. Our software enables millions of people in commerce to pay at card terminals, certifications of terminals to be carried out by our test robots, or card transactions of all kinds to be reconciled fully automatically in finance departments. In the realization of our products and solutions, we rely on the most innovative technologies, through which our customers receive the greatest added value.
In our open company culture, employees come first. We value direct communication, freedom of development, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates and offer flexible working models.
At Abrantix you will meet a motivated and competent team in which you can develop professionally and methodically and count on the great support of the employees.
Working with us means:
- Interface function between support, customers and the other departments in the company
- Solving 1st and 2nd level support requests, with corresponding feedback to the customer about the status of his request
- Classifying customer requests
- Classifying whether a problem needs to be forwarded
- Creation of meaningful support tickets
- Passing on knowledge and continuous learning
- Active assistance in the development of our internal and external knowledge base
- Modern workplace in a well-established SME
- Diverse and pleasant working environment in a motivated dynamic team
- Agility and self-responsible action through short decision-making processes
- Attractive employment conditions with 5 weeks of vacation
- You have a commercial or technical education
- IT and accounting skills are an advantage
- You ideally have a background in payments software
- You have a high degree of customer-oriented thinking and acting
- You have very good communication and expression skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken German, English and advantageously in French