Fiserv UAT Test Card Set (6 Cards)
This set Fiserv UAT test card set replaces two previously existing sets:
Fiserv Dual Interface EMV Test Card Set (2 cards) and
Fiserv EMV Test Card Set (4 cards), both of which were DISCONTINUED at the end of 2022. In this transition, the Visa cards were modified to meet more up-to-date brand standards, resulting in changes to their PANs and Expiry dates.
In addition, the Interac card in this new set is different than the one in the previous Fiserv EMV Test Card set. It was designed in close co-operation with B2 to meet Interac’s latest test specifications and further tested by Fiserv to ensure this new card is supported in their test environment. This EMV test card set is ideally suited for UAT and training store support personnel, generating EMV test transactions and performing demonstrations. The cards are English-language and include both USA and Canadian Issuer Country / Currency Codes. All cards are Dual Interface and contain both a chip and a magstripe.
TECHNICAL NOTICE from Interac regarding Interac cards with BIN ‘0012xx’. We strongly advise you to read before ordering these cards: Issuer simulator setup for Flash Cards
- When using the contact interface in an Acquirer test environment, the Issuer simulator must be configured to return value ‘8840’ in ARPCrc response (ARPCrc byte 1 bits 6-3 should be set to zero).
- Unless Issuer simulator is configured to return ‘8840’, a contact transaction may block the card.
B2 will charge to replace cards blocked in this manner.
The Interac Flash test card in this set is in the ‘001203’ BIN range.
These cards are supported by all Canadian processors but are not yet supported by all U.S. and International processors.
Check with your acquirer account representative to determine if this Interac Flash BIN range is supported by their development host.
If your processor does not yet support Interac Flash, the card will function properly at the POS device but it will not obtain a host approval.
Card Expiry Dates (by Brand):
Interac; 12/2028; Mastercard 12/2025; Visa 12/2024
The test cards are governed by the B2PS Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. When buying and using these test cards, you agree to these conditions.
- Test Card 01 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0011, USA, USD, Online Only
- Test Card 02 – Mastercard, 54133 ****** 0434, USA, USD, Online Only
- Test Card 03 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0043, USA, USD, Signature
- Test Card 04 – Mastercard, 54133 ****** 0434, USA, USD, Offline PIN, ARPC Verification fails
- Test Card 05 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0042, ,CAN, CAD, Offline PIN
- Test Card 06 – Interac, 001203 ****** 0003, CAN, CAD
Note: Card images may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.