UAT Flash BIN '00' EMV™ Test Card Set (2 cards)
Designed for companies deploying EMV solutions supporting Interac Flash EMV debit. This set features support for Offline Data Authentication and Offline Enciphered PIN.
Individual cards denoted as “Dual Interface” support EMV contact and EMV contactless.
TECHNICAL NOTICE from Interac. We strongly advise you to read before ordering these cards: Issuer simulator setup for Flash Cards.
- When using the contact interface in an Acquirer test environment, the Issuer simulator must be configured to return value ‘8840’ in ARPCrc response (ARPCrc byte 1 bits 6-3 should be set to zero).
- Unless Issuer simulator is configured to return ‘8840’, a contact transaction may block the card.
B2 will charge to replace cards blocked in this manner.
- If the Acquirer Test Environment does not support these cards, the UAT Flash set should be purchased.
The Interac Flash test cards in this set are in the ‘001208’ BIN range.
These cards are supported by all Canadian processors but are not yet supported by all U.S. and International processors.
Check with your acquirer account representative to determine if this Interac Flash BIN range is supported by their development host.
If your processor does not yet support Interac Flash, the card will function properly at the POS device but it will not obtain a host approval.
This card set expires 12/2028.
The test cards are governed by the B2PS Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. When buying and using these test cards, you agree to these conditions.
- Test Card 01 - Interac, 001208***0008, Dual Interface, English
- Test Card 02 - Interac, 001208***0008, Dual Interface, French
Note: Card images may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.