We are looking for you as....
Senior Software Engineer C/C++ Embedded
Abrantix is a leading software engineering company in the electronic payments space. We are currently expanding and therefore looking for people who want to grow with us and help shape future technology and innovation. We are looking for a talented and motivated candidate to grow our team in Koper and Ljubljana, Slovenia. Our head office is in Zurich, Switzerland.
Abrantix uses the latest technology stack to serve our clients and implement software projects and products of varying scales. With our in depth knowledge of technology and the payment industry we lead our clients through the whole project cycle, from idea, to implementation, to support and maintenance. We create solutions and products that are valued by our clients and advance their businesses. At Abrantix we are proud to have an open culture and we consider our employees our greatest asset. We believe in flat hierarchies, direct communication, creativity, room for growth and flexible working hours. You will be part of a motivated and knowledgeable team that will support you and allow for professional growth.
Benefits of working with Abrantix:
- Challenging and interesting software engineering at a high level of quality
- Working as a part of small and agile teams
- Software engineering with the latest and state of the art technologies
- Taking responsibility for own initiatives, with the support of your team
- Passing on your knowledge and continuously learning from others
What this position is about:
- Full time
- Design and implementation of Embedded Payment Applications on EFTPOS payment terminals, mostly in C/C++ under Linux/Android
- Design and Implementierung of automated testing, including the use of our terminal test robots.
- programming in a embedded environment (close to hardware) with all its challenges
- Cryptography and encryption technologies for payment application
- Bachelor degree in software engineering or computer science, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience and knowledge in C, C++ as well as Linux in an embedded-environment
- Knowledge about cryptography (SSL, PKI, X.509, etc.)
- Team player
- very good English language skills
The following knowledge would also be advantageous:
- Knowledge in C#
- Experience and knowledge in mobile app development (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
- German language skills