B2 Dual Interface EMV™ Test Card Set (6 cards)
A Dual Interface contact / contactless EMV test card set containing a number of Visa and Mastercard Online-Only, Online-Preferring and Offline-Preferring cards intended for EMV contactless processing. All cards contain a magstripe for fallback processing.
Visa-only replacement cards with an extended expiry date of 12/2024 are available for this B2 Dual Interface test card set. Please click here to view all available Visa replacement sets.
This B2 Dual Interface EMV test card set, containing both Contact & Contactless cards, allows you to demonstrate and test EMV contact and contactless transactions. All cards are English-language, have a USA Issuer Country Code and a USD Currency Code. All cards contain both a Dual Interface chip and a magstripe. The Mastercard dual interface cards support both contactless EMV and contactless MSD. The Visa dual interface cards support contactless EMV only, they do not support contactless MSD.
Card Expiry Dates (by Brand):
Mastercard 12/2025; Visa 12/2024
The test cards are governed by the B2PS Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. When buying and using these test cards, you agree to these conditions.
- Test Card 01 – Visa, 476173******0011, Online Only
- Test Card 02 – Mastercard, 541333******4111, Online Only
- Test Card 03 – Visa, 476173******0043, Online Preferring
- Test Card 04 – Mastercard, 541333******4111, Online Preferring
- Test Card 05 – Visa, 476173******0043, Offline Preferring
- Test Card 06 – Mastercard, 541333******4111, Offline Preferring
Note: Card images may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.