DEV Canada EMV™ Test Card Set (8 cards)
An economical card set designed for developers, testers and trainers who only require a few simple EMV credit cards to test and demonstrate basic EMV contact, contactless and fallback functionality.
Visa-only replacement cards with an extended expiry date of 12/2024 are available for this DEV Canada EMV test card set. Please click here to view all available Visa replacement sets.
An EMV test card set containing both EMV contact only and EMV dual interface cards intended for simple testing, training and demonstrations where a more comprehensive EMV test card set is not required. Individual cards denoted as “Dual Interface” operate in both EMV contact and EMV contactless modes. The Mastercard dual interface cards support both contactless EMV and contactless MSD. The Visa dual interface cards support contactless EMV only, they do not support contactless MSD.
TECHNICAL NOTICE from Interac – applicable to the Interac Flash cards in this card set: Issuer simulator setup for Flash Cards
- When using the contact interface in an Acquirer test environment, the Issuer simulator must be configured to return value ‘8840’ in ARPCrc response (ARPCrc byte 1 bits 6-3 should be set to zero).
- Unless Issuer simulator is configured to return ‘8840’, a contact transaction may block the card.
B2 will charge to replace cards blocked in this manner.
The Interac Flash test cards in this set are in the ‘001203’ BIN range.
These cards are supported by all Canadian processors but are not yet supported by all U.S. and International processors.
Check with your acquirer account representative to determine if this Interac Flash BIN range is supported by their development host.
If your processor does not yet support Interac Flash, the card will function properly at the POS device but it will not obtain a host approval.
Card Expiry Dates (by Brand):
Amex 12/2024; Discover 12/2023; Interac; 12/2028; Mastercard 12/2025; Visa 12/2024
The test cards are governed by the B2PS Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. When buying and using these test cards, you agree to these conditions.
- Test Card 01 – Visa, 476173******0043, Dual Interface, Offline Capable, Offline PIN
- Test Card 02 – Visa, 476173******0267, Chip Error (Technical Fallback)
- Test Card 03 – Mastercard, 541333******4111, Dual Interface, Offline Capable, Offline PIN
- Test Card 04 – Mastercard, 541333******0029, Chip Error (Technical Fallback)
- Test Card 05 – Interac, 001202******0003, Dual Interface, Interac Debit, English, Online Only, Offline PIN
- Test Card 06 – Interac, 001203******0003, Dual Interface, Interac Debit, French, Online Only, Offline PIN
- Test Card 07 – Amex, 374245*****1007, Dual Interface, Online Only, Offline PIN
- Test Card 08 – Discover, 651000******0216, Dual Interface, Online Only, Offline PIN
Note: Card images may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.