Fiserv DCC EMV™ Test Card Set (7 cards)
A replacement for all previous First Data™ Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) Test Card sets.
The global card set was specifically designed for Fiserv to perform User Acceptance Testing (application development and testing), train support personnel and perform demonstrations. This card set includes cards issued from a range of countries and currencies. All cards contain both a chip and a magstripe. Individual cards denoted as “Dual Interface” also support EMV contactless. Additionally, some cards will contain dual AID configuration.
Designed to streamline the DCC testing experience and eliminate the complexity of multiple test card sets, Fiserv has designated this comprehensive set as a replacement for all pre-existing DCC sets: First Data DCC (5), First Data DCC Supplemental (7), First Data DCC Dual AID (2).
This card set expires 12/2025.
The test cards are governed by the B2PS Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. When buying and using these test cards, you agree to these conditions.
- Test Card 01 - Mastercard, 520879******0005, DI, Japan, JPY
- Test Card 02 - Visa, 491218******0009, DI, 2-AID, S. Korea, WON
- Test Card 03 - Visa, 407264******0008, Contact, 2-AID, Australia, AUD
- Test Card 04 - Mastercard, 528180******0002, Contact, 2-AID, Chile, CLP
- Test Card 05 - Visa, 400489******0002, DI, Colombia, COP
- Test Card 06 - Mastercard, 521841******0008, DI, 2-AID, Switzerland, CHF
- Test Card 07 - Maestro, 676774*******0003, DI, Great Britain, GBP
Note: Card images may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.